Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Bangkok Food Diary: Travel Eats and Local Finds

This post is a compilation of the food diary from my trip to Bangkok last year, all the posts from the trip can be found on my travel blog here (I have posted some of the food photos on my travel blog too, but this is just the remaining ones which are interesting and more food relevant for this blog.
This will be a quick list with lots of food photos, and places where I stopped by while on my shopping cum relaxing trip~

Arrival Day: Dinner at MK Restaurants (a Chain of restaurants famous in Bangkok)


Clear soup steamboat - a healthy way to start off our trip and to keep ourselves in the best state before the trip really starts on the next day.




Their famous and signature Roasted Duck and Crispy Pork


Steamed Har Mai (Prawn dumplings)


Day 1: Platinum Mall Food Court (on the highest level)


Fish Noodles


Tab Tim Krob (a famous Thai dessert with coconut milk and shaved ice, along with water chestnuts and red rubies)


Pork satay


Day 2: Breakfast on a rainy morning at True Coffee


Hot Latte


I found my favorite Ice Blended Kiwi here! 


A Shepherd's Pie my friend ordered


Day 3: Lunch at McDonald's, Siam Paragon


Day 3: Dinner at Siam Paragon's Food Republic



Fish Noodles with special Thai Sauce


Pattaya style Fried Rice


Tom Yam Goong 


Pork Noodles


Pad Thai



This was really funny, we ended up trying this Malaysian Ice Kacang!
Alright, after trying it, there is no way it is anywhere near our local favorite :-P


Day 4: Brunch at MBK's Food Court




Thai Vegetarian Food
One word - Spicy!


Toasts




Coffee


Ice Blended Coconut is another refreshing drink I tried in Bangkok, and it was an absolutely new favorite! :-)


BBQ Pork Bun (Char Siew Bao) from a Hong Kong style stall - again, never try anything non-Thai in Thailand.


And I will not leave, yes, absolutely will NOT, without having another round of my favorite and beloved Ice Blended Kiwi drink :-) 


To be continued....


No comments:

Post a Comment