Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Mummy's Birthday Cake - Black Forest Cake

My Mummy's birthday cake, again picked by herself....was this Black Forest Cake
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

She initially wanted a Fresh Fruit cake but decided that she has had that cake too often and wanted to try out the Black Forest cake.
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Unlike me, my mummy is normal and she loves chocolate:)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Very nicely made; with white milk chocolate and normal dark chocolate pieces decorating the side of the cake
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
It may look dark and blackish as Mummy says, but there's lots of red cherries giving the cheery look to the cake, don't you think?

The cake was a sponge cake with intercepting layers of cream and chocolate sponge
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com


Very freshly made, it was really a treat!~
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Happy Birthday again to my dearest Mummy!~
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Enjoy the 'many' pics of the cake!~:)

8 comments:

  1. ooh, whr'd u get it from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, I want to wish a Happy Birthday to your dear Mummy!
    Next, I would like to thank you for tagging me. Gosh, I have to reveal all my "si lai" stuff d. Hehe... Okler I will do it. But give me time k. You will be the first person I take this exception to do this tag. Hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday to Aunty!
    Well, now I'm sort of craving for white milk chocolate. How ar?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a nice cake, I love Black Forest too...ooh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your mummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice yummy cake, any leftovers? :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. hie jun, the cake was not too expensive; it's from King's Confectionery nearby!~:)

    cutie, thanks thanks!~ Hehehe....it's gonna be fun...I also decided to do it:p
    Thanks, I am so touched and honored!~

    little inbox, hahaha.....urm...maybe it's time to get to the supermarket for some milk chocolate?hehehe:p

    ReplyDelete
  8. jencooks, hahaha....surprisingly, I find it rather nice too...and that came from me who doesn't fancy chocolate or cakes:p

    precious pea, thank you thank you!~

    shionge, awwww....too bad, because it was too good and fresh, nothing was left!!~
    Aiks....I will save you all a piece next round...but since there's so many of you, I should consider getting another cake!~:)

    ReplyDelete