Monday, November 19, 2007

The new hype in Kulim

I went out for lunch with my good friends last Wednesday when I was in Kulim campus and they brought me to the new happening place in town; Secret Recipe:)
Being a small town, it was definitely a change to have a new eatery outlet which was warmly welcomed by most of the working people.
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
The deco was the same anyway. The menu was practically the same as well except for the fact they did not offer any set lunches. Therefore, we opted for the ala carte orders
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

I ordered this Ice-blended soursop; priced at RM7
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
I find it a little too sweet!!

This was my main; the Seabass with cream sauce.
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
I was definitely surprised by the presentation and one of my colleagues was so mean...he commented that it looked like puke!! UGHS!! So much for my appetite:(

It was actually pan-fried seabass covered with this concoction of cream and herb sauce. It's similar to one of the herbs and spices fish in Manhattan fish Market.
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
It didn't taste that bad; and don't remind me of what it resembles.

2 comments:

  1. hahahahaha.... that was so mean... puke?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. new kid, yeah, a great encouragement for appetite:p

    ReplyDelete