Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Niji Sushi

I met up with Unka Chan, my good friend on Merdeka Day...despite the scorching hot weather which can seriously melt me:p
Anyway, we decided to avoid 1U for the following reasons:
1.I was just there the day before
2.We always end up in 1U each time we meet up when I am back in KL
3.It's a public holiday and we know it's gonna be congested:p

So we drove around and found this new Japanese Restaurant in Bandar Menjalara; the Medan Putra new area.
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Hosted by RockYouPhotos.comHosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Really new; still has that hint of fresh paint in the air and also the wood also smelt newly painted...(can't whiff too much, else my nose will suffer again...from allergies:p)

Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Feng shui theories...there's a fish pond somewhere in the middle of the shop...I was sitting at the table and this pond was just right behind me:p
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Niji Sushi lights:)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

To the food....
We started off with the conventional green tea(RM1.30)...I opted for the hot one and Unka had the cold one. Despite the hot weather, I always felt that tea should be taken hot...to taste the authentic tea taste:p
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

My Salmon steak (RM15.90)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Deep fried fish fillet....it was a bit too salty!!!
Seems like they put tons of salt:p
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Unka Chan's set....Chicken Teriyaki Bento set....
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
There's the rice, salad, miso soup,chawanmushi, and of course, his Chicken Teriyaki

The chicken Teriyaki
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
So-so....according to him:p
Overall, the food is just on the average...I think the total bill was about RM32 or RM37, couldn't remember too clearly:p

No comments:

Post a Comment