Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Winter Warmers

Wanted to watch a movie last weekend; so went to Gurney Plaza.
Bought our movie tickets for Mimzy and went scouting for food.
Finally, we decided to try out Winter Warmers; a place which looked so English that I just wanted to give it a try:)

It was really an English style of interior.....so nice :)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Even the porcelain used here are priceless and I heard that they do impose a disclaimer that you will be charged if you break any of those.
Of course, that is only applicable to their tea sets; something I learnt once I stepped in there. I really loved this place...PickyEater is a fan of English and Victorian style designs :)
Okay, finally settled on the menu...look at the tablecloths...nice heh?
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

And how can I resist taking some pics of myself?:P
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

This was my drink; the Mixed Fruit Cocktail...can drink and eat the fruits at the same time....
Interesting!
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Only thing is, I never expected such a big jug for myself...but the cup was really nicely presented.
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Jug of the orange juice with a concoction of pineapple and apple :)
Nice!

Apple slices....
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Baby fork for the apples and cherry:)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

This was the Ice Blended Green Tea...there was a hint of milk in it:p
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Looks creamy...didn't try it lar....too much for me in my jug dy:)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

This was the Baked Seafood Cheese.....
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Loads of Cheese with seafood (imitation crabsticks and minute shrimps...LOL)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Heard it was not really that nice....
There's also macaroni in it....
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
And even on the side salad:p
These were the garnishing....really fresh tomatoes...I Loved it so much!!! Helped myself to the fresh and sweet juicy tomatoes:)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

I ordered this Grilled Dory Fish Fillet....
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Not nice at all!!
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
The creamy sauce made me feel so discouraged to taste the fish....
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Yikes!!!

Tip: Never try food in a tea-specialized restaurant...hehehe :p
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
I am definitely enjoying this drink:)

No comments:

Post a Comment