Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My Travel Food Diary: Cream Puffs from Walmart

After our dinner upon arrival, we went for a little grocery shopping and also to enjoy the family time together (Read about it here)

We went to Walmart, and hubby got his hands on these
Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing
Cream puffs; yeah, I just included this in the travel food diary as he did get it during our trip anyway.

I don't know about you, but any normal food/pastry seemed different when you are out there traveling, don't you agree?
Somehow, to me, the cream puffs here looked bigger and even more crispy than the ones we have back home (I wouldn't know, I am not a fan of cream puffs)
Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing

Real white whipped cream filling in the cream puff; and yes, their cream puffs are definitely larger than the ones we have here.
Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing
I think it's obvious from the diameter of the filling area, don't you think?

4 comments:

  1. tasted even better if chilled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cream puffs and love to check out the local shops when we travel; always find some surprises.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  3. choi yen, hahaha, yeah, that's what my hubby said and did too:p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rita, *Slaps hi-five*! I do that too, I like to check out their local stores for the local favorites/flavors ;) It's really interesting what we can find sometimes :D

    ReplyDelete