Sunday, February 19, 2012

Back!

Hey guys,
After my tearful note to inform about my sunny vacation, I can't believe that it's been two weeks since!
Now, this is my note to inform you guys that I am BACK, yeah, tired, with the flu, but yeah, landed safely and with my fingers tapping furiously on my keyboard to write this post, while multitasking to edit the photos and get some work done for my blog!

I am BACK, did you guys miss me?

Now, I am wondering whether I should proceed with the travel posts or to finish up my CNY post-dated posts?
(NO, you guys do not get to vote as I am pretty sure you will all want the travel posts instead of my poor festive posts :p )

I have my system, but I am also really excited to get to the travel stuffs soon!
Oh ya, do take note that I will only be sharing the travel food here, for the travel stories, you gotta head over to my travel blog (I will share the links here though)

I am glad to be back, and I hope you have missed me!!!:)

XOXO,
Christy aka Pickyeater

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back Christy - glad you arrived home safely :)

    ReplyDelete