Monday, October 22, 2007

Sushi Groove

Met up with Nick during the Raya break and he was kinda enthusiastic to introduce to me this new joint in town which he conveniently can't remember the name.
I was asking him whether it was Sushi Groove and he said, No...
Then when we arrived in 1 Utama, he just pointed and I was like, THAT's Sushi Groove...
Ohhhhhh....I forgot the name mar

*Smacks forehead*
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Can you believe it, it was crowded with people and we were told that they can only get us a seat at the long table, which means sharing with others...I have no problem with that:)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
However, the waiter suddenly told us that, "Hey, you got lucky, there's a vacant table just for two!"
Nick was like..."Haha..you ARE a lucky girl!"
*SMILES*
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

We almost had to sit there...haha...lucky us:D
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Their groovy menu:D
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

They even have the Top 10 Groovy Items!
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Nice green plates:p
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

And our food...
I ordered this Seawater fish in Teriyaki sauce (RM7.90)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Not bad, crispy outside but the fish was rather tender inside
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Nick's Beef with rice..I can't remember exactly what it was...I only know it was beef with rice:p
(RM13.90)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
He said it was not bad:)

This is one of the Japanese fast food joints which recently joined the hype following their predecessors with the likes of Sushi King, Sakae Sushi, etc.
In fact, Sushi Groove is more similar to Sakae in their varieties and also the price range which was quite reasonable:D

*Sorry, we didn't order any sushi!:p*

6 comments:

  1. that looks like a groovy place to enjoy sushi. Prices seem reasonable and food sounds ok? another place to try! u r so adorable-go to sushi place but didn't order sushi! hehe.. but that just means they have variety of other food...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:49 PM

    Eh.. you just had the fish teriyaki, enough?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun place and one more place to try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, Christy, Thanks for visiting my blog - yours is really pretty and colorful :o)
    I love sushi - this is another place for me to try when I'm in KL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you should really try their sushis next time coz I think their sushis are quite good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Daphne! Yea...I am always one weird and picky gal...am not a fan of sushi:p

    jason, that's me, different from other floggers....I don't really fancy food but the photo and blogging and exploring was the fun part for me!:D

    east meets west, Yea...it's really so groovy:D

    oh for the love of food, hehe..thanks for dropping by too!:)
    You should try the sushi and tell me what you think:)

    sugarbean, hahaha....but I don't really like sushi..weird huh? No worries, will ask my friends to try the next time!:D

    ReplyDelete