Thursday, October 25, 2007

Soy Bean Custard

Have you ever tried Tau Fu Fa with brown sugar instead of the conventional white version?
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
I never did and Mummy was always telling me how nice and fragrant it will be and that it was quite common in Penang.
So once, I just gave it a shot and it was not bad:)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Fragrant with the light scent of brown sugar and also thicker in taste but not overwhelming:)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Whatever it is, I am a fan of Tau Fu Fa...white or brown!:D

7 comments:

  1. Hey Kelly! It is...this is one thing that I eat and do like:D
    Take it from the pickyeater:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I'm another big fan of tau fu fa. I like tau fu fa in brown sugar as well. Love it any way it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so, where can I find this best tau fu fa in penang island??

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah, i have always liked tau foo fah with black sugar. used to get my fix fr gurney drive when i was younger. is ur mom fr penang too? cos i'm fr the pearl of the orient too hehe;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. sugarbean, i can't agree more!!:D Tau Fu Fa rulezz!!;)

    new kid, this tau fu fa was from KL...and in Penang, I haven't found my BEST tau fu fa yet....do you have any to recommend?:D

    jun, YEAH!! My Mum's from Penang...haha, and she always prides on the food here that it's always so much better than anywhere...:p

    ReplyDelete
  6. not that i know off also.... i know ipoh has la.... very fine and nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:37 PM

    my brother know gurney which stall got nice tau fu fa,i should ask him. brown sugar is sweeter one right?

    ReplyDelete