Monday, August 06, 2007

Simple Dinner at Northam Beach Cafe

Last week, on a normal weekday, we headed off to Northam Beach Cafe for a simple dinner; suddenly had a craving for fish oriental style:)
So we ordered 2 dishes from this Golden Crab Seafood stall there...

Okay...such a taboo....this fish is facing me when they placed it....UGHHH!!!
Take it away!!
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

The steamed red snapper with fermented bean curd sauce (Taucu)....RM26)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Quite salty and not very nice....and I think it's pricey for hawker stall...

One dish of green vege; think this was the Stir Fried Kale...RM11...
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Tasted like normal vege...and very pricey ar:(

Total bill of RM37...not really worth it...
My first meal after I recover from my fever....not worth it...

No comments:

Post a Comment