Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Breeks at Queensbay Mall

Went to Queensbay Mall for a pre-Valentine date...LOL:)
Anyway, deciding where to eat....fast foods were no-no...then my friend suggested Pastasia...then also not really that promising....
Finally, hit on this place which I wanted to try some time ago in Gurney Plaza....Breeks Cafe :)
Went there and they were offering some value set meals for dinner.
My friend ordered the set meal which was about 12.90 (I think) and I ordered the ala carte fish set since I was never able to finish sets.
His was the classic fish and chips
Deep fried fish fillet with salad.....he couldn't finish it either:p
Mine was the Spiced Cajun Fish.....
Not bad; slightly peppered and obviously spiced...hahaha.....
Nice meal but we learnt a lesson; should share the next round :D

No comments:

Post a Comment