Thursday, January 05, 2012

My Food Blog's 2012 Resolution/Changes

I am finally back from my vacation, and it has been a great one albeit a little hiccups and allergies experienced after the trip; thanks to my hypersensitivity to climate, and well, almost everything.

Anyway, that never keeps me from being in my high spirits all the time, and I still find things positive on the whole!
It is also the attitude to have when you are welcoming a brand new year; 2012!

I have so much to talk about my new year, but that will be in a different blog:)
For this blog, however, the following are the new resolutions:
1. I am setting a resolution to be able to update 2 posts a day this year!:)
Yeah, you did not read wrongly, I will try to update twice a day and more, if my folders are just overflowing with food photos:P

My daily updates will probably take place at the following:
8.00 - 10.00am (GMT +8)
4.00 - 8.00p.m (GMT +8)

2. There will be seasonal updates to wallpaper and blog layout, and well, I will try to give a different look as much as possible according to the season ;)

The above are the two major changes that I plan at the moment, and I hope I can realize it!;)
Is there anything else you would like to see, or would like changed?
Do let me know and I can consider your constructive feedback :)

Again, I hope everyone has had an awesome year 2011 and also a fantastic start to an equally if not better and fabulous year 2012!!:)

Stay tune for my next post... and lots of travel goodies in this blog and my travel blog

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your resolutions Christy - it's hard work posting so often so I wish you all the best! It's always nice to see yummy food photos so I'd definitely welcome them :)

    ReplyDelete