Sunday, August 15, 2010

My LOVE...

I had a surprise the other day; I got this box of delights, and lo behold, my LOVE!

No, it's not really that romantic in that sense of manner, but rather romantic in my own definition!
Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing

I have always loved this fruit; this is the top favorite fruit on my list of favorite fruits, and I have such a picky taste that I adore those which came from USA or Australia. (in preferred order)
Yeah, they MUST come from these two places, and I just LOVE LOVE them!

BIG and juicy, these strawberries just take my breath away (or speech)
Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing
I could live on these forever; throw in a couple of blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, cranberries, cherries, kiwis, peaches...(now, I am reciting the list of my favorite fruits), and I am hooked!

No comments:

Post a Comment