Friday, May 18, 2012

Original Taiwanese Desserts at Ice Bowl

The trend of themed-tea/beverages/drinks and desserts seem to be in the air lately as one after another of these cafes pop up around the major cities and towns in Malaysia.
I have to admit, they do interest me; especially when they have creative stuffs to offer.

Focusing on the concept of healthy goodness and yet maintaining that yummy factor is the theme behind Ice Bowl; a new cafe spotted in Mahkota Cheras town (right opposite Aeon Mahkota Cheras).
Specializing in Taiwanese desserts, their menu is none like any other I have seen so far in their choices.

Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing

They have the sets which combine three ingredients; or you can opt for the regular types of dessert soups or even drinks.

We chose the bowl sets; priced at MYR6.50 each and thankfully we opted to share, for the portions were generous!

Set B: Green Bean + Lotus Seeds + Grass Jelly + Black Pearl toppings 


Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing

Served chilled with slightly sweet soup, this is my favorite combination and this bowl can be quite filling too!

Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing

Red Bean + Grass Jelly + Cream + Black pearl topping

Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing

Pour in the milk to make it richer in texture.

Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing

Finally, this is another of my favorite:

Aiyu Jelly + Bird's Nest + Lemon + Black pearls toppings

Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing

My family and I loved the desserts and I am glad I dragged everyone there to try out their desserts after the celebration lunch at Dragon-i.
This is not the first Ice Bowl outlet; as there is another outlet in SS2. I do hope they would launch an outlet in Penang soon as I do enjoy their healthy desserts.
Now I know where I am heading to when I am back in the city and looking for a place to chill, with good and healthy desserts too! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment