Friday, February 02, 2007

Happy Dragon Food?

Haha....nono, I am not talking about the dragonfruit....I am talking about a restaurant in Taiping where I had my lunch when I was going back to Penang from Pangkor.
This restaurant was actually a Western styled coffee house/cafe which was named Nagaria...directly translated as Happy Dragon in English:p
They serve set lunches and the price of RM8.80++ for a set lunch caught my eye when we were making rounds in the town, searching for lunch.
It is a corner lot; run by Chinese but with Indian staff....service was not too bad, but this place is too quiet and business was not too good/optimistic.
Not bad, quaint little place with that cottage style.....
Big mirror bearing their signature logo...a dragon....
Funny, how come I can't see myself in it??
And PickyEater, taking some self-obsessed pic:)
The menu
Our food...
PickyEater ordered a Fresh Orange juice which tasted suspiciously out of a cordial drink:p
Too sweet.....diabetic!
The set lunch comes with the bun and mushroom soup for starters...
Look at the plates they use to serve...I deduced that they evolved from those roadside stalls selling western food:p
The soup was actually of Campbell...diluted version...according to my friend:)
And this is the main course for the set lunch; the grilled lemon butter fish....
Very small portion and extremely oily.....eewwwww.....
Mine; the Piri-piri fish which was basically sweet and sour fish...the sauce/gravy was a combination of tomato and chilli sauce.
Originally was supposed to order the Italiannia Fish with tomato sauce only...haha...but decided to change to this:p
This was not bad;)




















For the set meal, they included coffee/tea and dessert; ice-cream to complete the course.
And guess how much's the bill? Less than RM 16....hehehe, not bad to stay in low living cost states sometimes:)

No comments:

Post a Comment