Friday, January 23, 2009

~~*Happy Chinese 'NIU' Year 2009 from Christy*~~

Sorry for the lack of updates lately; it has been a pretty hectic month for me – travelling, health, and shifting to a new place. I had to temporarily survive without internet connection which has made updating my blog a little out of the way for the time being. Work is also again, consuming my time too.

Anyway, Chinese New Year mood is in the air and I am sure most of us will be busy with family reunions, homebound traveling (like yours truly) and catching up with relatives and friends

I will try to update as much as possible over the next few days with the Internet connection at home and before I start getting busy with all the photos and family gatherings which I shall share after my little festive break 

Stay tune and wishing you and your family a very Happy and prosperous ‘NIU” Chinese year 2009!~~
Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing

Wishing you lots of luck, joy and good health and wealth for this year!!~
Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing

GONG HEI GONG HEI!~

5 comments:

  1. Gong Hei Fatt Choy!!!

    Wishing you and your family a prosperous new year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:13 AM

    Xīnnián kuàilè!
    Gōngxǐ fācái!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:13 AM

    Gong Xi Fa Cai...hope you have a superb makan time during this festival.

    ReplyDelete
  4. same good wishes to you and your family too... :)

    ReplyDelete