Thursday, March 29, 2007

Farewell Lunch

Sob sob...after this lunch, I am heading back to Penang in my friend's car:(
Sad sad...wish I could stay longer....

Okay, let's make this lighter
Stir fried choy tam again...














this is slightly more oily compared to the other one we had a few post ago...so, not so good for my poor tummy:(
The seafood tofu; it's plain homemade beancurd with crabmeat as the gravy.














So-so, but I so love the vegetables that came along with it; so crunchy and nice :D
This is the Smiling Pork Back/Spine bone or something.














Can you see the curvature of the bone?
Mum requested for the lean part but seems that they were served the rather fatty side of it...
I didn't taste this; but seems to be my family's favourite; so probably good...haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment