Monday, March 31, 2008

Paddington giant pancakes

Looking forward to some pancakes sampling, my boss and a colleague recommended the Paddington House of Pancakes for lunch one day.

Everyone ordered a set of the daily lunch promos; a pancake burger with patti (RM18.90)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Jesline and I ordered the San Francisco which was dory fish with plain burritos (RM25.90)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

It was definitely overwhelming for all of our Asian tummies....and most of them stuffed themselves full over the meal.
But not too full for some pics....all the ladies of the design team
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Our whole team of design engineers
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

8 comments:

  1. you should try it's sweets too..pretty yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice big pancake. No more eating budget this month. Will to wait till May to try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:26 PM

    look nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks delicious. Will try it out next time, there's a new outlet opened in Mid Valley, wanna check it out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Need to share a plate here...too much even for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sob sob. have yet to try this out! this place is in my very-wanted-try-out-list but still not pay a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3:12 AM

    I have tried Paddington House of Pancakes several times... hit and miss affair for me lah. Sometimes okay sometimes not so... but what you had looks great though! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. sc, sweets??I recently went with my family; and they had those dollar pancake bites...with fruits, etc. Never heard of the sweets though....are those desserts?

    simon, the size is really huge...can last for a day!:p

    squall, YEAH!!Tastes nice too...although too much:p

    sugarbean, really? Didn't know they are going to MidValley...I know they were in 1U~!

    wmw, DEFINITELY...take my advice! In fact, the staff will recommend to you too...if you bring kids, they will probably suggest 2 dishes to share with the entire family. Don't worry, they will bring you plates:D

    ai wei, no worries, I also took some time before I finally I try it out;)

    kenny, don't we always, it's always a fairweather thingy:D

    ReplyDelete