Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Dinner with Housemates at Breeks

A week before the Lunar New Year, my housemates organized a gathering dinner for me and get-together:)
We met up at The Breeks outlet in Queensbay Mall; a quick stroll along the boutiques before we seated ourselves in the bare restaurant.

I ordered the Cajun Blacken Fish(RM16.90); one of my favorite in the menu here:)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Dear joined us and he ordered the Dory with Cream Sauce (RM15.90)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
I didn't quite like this due to the creamy sauce...


My housemates all ordered the Chicken mains (RM13.90)
I couldn't quite remember the name...I think it was Chicken Fiscatta (or similar)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

And a happy picture of all the ladies of da house!:D
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:18 PM

    The plates they serve the food in do look huge! How was the food though? Most of the time I see the place is rather empty

    ReplyDelete
  2. as long as the fish is not fishy than must be good ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:49 PM

    No comments on the food, unfortunately. I got distracted by the pic of four pretty girls... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. durianberry, hahaha...same comment as my housemates, only the plates are huge!!

    ling239, hahaha....I love fish!!:D

    kennymah, (blush) thanks for the compliment!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Housemates are so much fun. Especially when everyone get along.

    ReplyDelete
  6. their plate seem to be very big ar..the food is so sparsely spread out..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ya, the serving seems small or is the plate too big???haha...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, I agree with what Joe said, the food really look so spread out. But it's a good thing too so that the food won't mix with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  9. cynthia...yeah! I agree...there's always a doubt of getting along or not:p
    However, I must thank God for all the great housemates I've had except for one bad experience:p

    joe and Sugarbean, yups...the plates are actually really huge!

    jojo...BOTH:p

    ReplyDelete