Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Kocha Taiwanese Food

Headed to Kocha for lunch; a simple and plain one.
There were so many people that day that we were ushered to the tables in front.
I met a colleague there; and after our orders were taken, we moved to a table inside :)
I ordered this; the Honey Lemon Juice with black pearls....RM3.80+0.5 = RM4.30
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Very nice and refreshing; and I like how the honey's fragrance blended so well with the lemon taste...yummy:)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

And this is the Ice blended watermelon with milk....not mine though but must be nice since FoodBuddy orders this most of the time:)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.comHosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Utensils used here.....metal chopsticks and ceramic bowls....so "Kocha" hehehe....(ancient in Hokkien)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Finally our food arrived; after a while.
Our usual and favourite order....(actually we order this almost every time we are here:p)
The vegetarian Steamboat
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Look at the food; it's all mock stuffs for vegetarians....but I love it!:)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Another closer shot; look at the amount of cabbage and also leafy vege!! Yumz...and my favourite corn cob:D
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Look at my favourite Enoki mushrooms (or the Golden needle mushrooms in Chinese)
Yeayyy!!!
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

I've got corn cob in my bowl!!!:D
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Food are in our bowls...
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Let's eat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment