Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sorry for the lack of updates

Dear fellow blogger friends,
I must apologize for the lack of updates; I know I have been lagging and kinda MIA from my blog lately.
Well, I recently have difficulty with my Internet access due to my current residence and I am trying my best to update whenever I can.
Workload has been piling up as well and with the inavailability of Internet at home at the moment, I had to bear with whatever I can do at the moment.
I still have tons of pictures to upload and lots of stories to tell....and I know I haven't update on the CNY food stuffs yet:p

Please bear with me at the moment, I promise to get everything sorted immediately and be back on track ASAP!

Thanks for visiting often and to all of you who have been dropping my notes and emails to ask me, thanks so much for the concern!:)

Stay tune, I will be BACK!:)

~ PickyEater @ Christy ~

No comments:

Post a Comment