Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Lunch @ Shook, Starhill Gallery

Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
I was in JWW Marriott for a conference last month and we had the luxury of having lunch in this exclusive restaurant located on the lower ground of Starhill.
They serve a variety of cuisines here; from Chinese to Western and of course, the unique combination of both or termed as fusion (cross of different cultured cuisines).
There were 3 choices available for our set lunches; there's the chicken, beef and of course fish.

Our appetizing Prawn salad
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

I opted for the fish; cooked in curry style and served with white rice
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
It was quite appetizing and a really enticing dish; although I am still wondering why serve with rice...hmmmm
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

My colleague's plate of beef served with mashed potatoes(Sorry for the blurry pic!)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Tiramisu for desserts seem to be getting popular these days; I have lost count of the number of places I have been to which served me tiramisu as the last resort..I meant, the last dish for dessert.
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Isn't it obvious I am no fan who appreciates tiramisu?:p
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

It was a really nice place;
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
I enjoyed taking photos (despite that there were external folks during the conference from Germany, yikes!)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment