Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Continental Bakery

After the short detour around New World Park, my friend wanted to get bread for her mum and we ended up in this popular bakery in that area.
My aunt had also mentioned to me previously about this bakery which seems to dwell on the healthy ingredients to promote a healthy living; such as low-cholesterol, low sugar, good protein, etc.
It is no wonder this place is attracting the fairer sex particularly those who are on waist watching and a leaner frame.

I have particularly no interest in bread and since I was there waiting, I decided to take pics of their little place and also their products :) Until they noticed and told me that photography is prohibited, bummer:(
Well, here's the most I can get anyway:)
ALL fresh from the oven!
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Chocolate buns
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Looking at the amount of bread still produced at about 7pm shows how booming their business is :)
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

Customers waiting and browsing through the shelves
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

A loaf of bread, anyone?
Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

7 comments:

  1. I didn't know you can't take pictures... hahaha... I have the same experience, but not any bakery shop but Ipoh Old Town. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. new kid, really?? I managed to take it in the Old Town in E-gate wor...sometimes, these people are just really mean!!
    We are doing free publicity for them ler:p

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can smeel the bread from here.haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. wrong spelling, smell i meant

    ReplyDelete
  5. Freshly baked! I'm sure the bread will taste good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What to do, they are unique in their bread making, their breads do not come cheap too, walau eh!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ai wei, hope that didn't make you feel hungry:p

    sugarbean, that I am not sure, but seems really popular!:)

    angie, yeah, I heard it's higher priced for breads here:p

    ReplyDelete