Sunday, October 15, 2006

Vegetarian Steamboat


I am at Kocha again!!! Yippee....hehe... and this round we tried the Vegetarian steamboat which costs about RM15 (it is a mini version but enough to feed 2-3 pax) and they also give you glass noodles as condiment.
Anyway, I had this twice because I kinda liked it and it was quite worth the price compared to what we usually order; the Cod fish set...or rather cheaper. Since I am not talking about the Cod Fish set with rice, we will just concentrate on the steamboat.
So, as you can see, there's plenty of stuffs and vege (duh....they don't name it vegetarian steamboat for nothing:p) and those vegetarian artificial emulation of the seafood such as sea cucumber, prawn, fish balls, sotong balls and fish cake...hahah....now I come to think of it, there's no artificial meat wor....means this is also a vegetarian seafood steamboat huh :p
There are also yam, a piece of triangular tofu, vege(don't know what vege that is) ,cabbage(I like this :), sweet corn cob (4-5 pieces), and the golden needle mushrooms. All in all, a happy delightful meal and there is the plate of glass noodle with their special sauce to go with the meal which I found was a little saltish:p The soup itself included a little herbs and there's the dried red dates.

As you can see, I am enjoying my Kiwi ice-blended again...ooooh...not forgetting the pearls...hahaha.....nice simple meal and I am happy:)

1 comment: